Re: [hylafax-users] Ideas to avoid use of printer driver?

procadas@creditus.pt wrote:

>Can't remember well but, if you send the fax by email, you'r not the job
>owner anymore right?

That's a question for the sendmail gurus - I think sendmail runs as
sender while processing the job, so yes, you should be the owner.

Easy to check, anyway.  Just did.  At least with my config, sendmail
8.12.2, runs as sender, so you would be the owner.

--Yan

--
Yan Seiner
President, Cardinal Engineering, Inc.

spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq
(see http://www.paganini.net/ask)