[hylafax-users] Received Fax from Fax Machines

Hi Guys!

I'm Mike Liguit of the Advanced Science and Technology Institute here in
the Philippines. It is my first time to setup a Hylafax Server
(4.1.1) using Red Hat Linux 7.2 for our implementation of a paperless fax.

I'm using a US Robotics V.Everything 56K Corporate Modem and currently
configured it to use a Class 2.0. I was able to receive faxes from our
Toshiba Fax machine and Xerox WorkCentre 385 Fax Machine (multifunction
machine). The datails on the faxes that I received are good but I was not
able to get at least a 8 1/2 X 11, portrait orientation, page format. The
TIFF file (fax0000x.tif) has a 1728 pixel width and 297mm length and the
text content looked stretched because of its landscape orientation.
Another thing is that when I faxed 2 pages of paper (our fax machine has
a feeder), I just received a single file. According to the log file, it
has received two pages but created two files with the same filename so it
just overwrite the first page. I hope you guys could help me in the
configuration. I also would like those TIFF files to be PDF when I receive
it (is this possible?). Thanks.

Mike Liguit