[hylafax-users] Hylafax outgoing .ps faxes

I've setup my Hylafax server to receive .ps documents
remotely and to send them as faxes. All remote clients
will print with the Apple Laserwriter driver which just
converts a documents to .ps.

I've also modifed my 'notify' script to print a copy of the outgoing faxes.

My problem is that the outgoing printed faxes will print an extra page
which has "%%[ LastPage ] %%" printed at the top.

I checked my "doneq" directory for the .ps files and indeed this keyword
is appended at the end of all my .ps files

Does anyone know if this problem is a problem in the Apple Laserwriter
driver, or if its a problem in Hylafax itself when saving the .ps file?

Any help would be appriciated. Thank you.
  H.I.C. & D.B.S.   OS/2 Warp   Hellas
  ServerConfig   ConfigEdit   OS/2 UK UG
  Live fast, die young, and leave a handsome corpse