[hylafax-users] tagline on faxes

Two questions related to taglines:

1) Is there a way to embed my own tagline at the top of each
page on received faxes?

I know there is a tagline support for outgoing faxes, but is there
something similar for incomming faxes aswell?

2) How do i enable tagline support for outgoing faxes? My modem
configuration has the taglineformat option, but outgoing faxes
do not have an outgoing tagline at the top of the page.

Thank you.

  H.I.C. & D.B.S.   OS/2 Warp   Hellas
  ServerConfig   ConfigEdit   OS/2 UK UG
  Live fast, die young, and leave a handsome corpse