Re: [hylafax-users] Postscript disturbing sleeping

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:52:46 +0100 (CET), Mr Poirier Xavier
<xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr> wrote:

>As I was sleeping, a question wake me up suddenly :
>How HYLAFAX is compatible with Postscript ?
rephrase thus "how is ghostscript compatible with Postscript?"

>Why I must already install the "Apple laser color 12/660 PS" printer ?
2 reasons:
1) it has been tested and used for a long time with good results
2) the driver is available out of the box on win9x/winnt (non need to
download and install 3rd party drivers)

>Why not install the last driver from HP (for ex.) in a Postscript format ?
You can try it and if it's better for you use it and report on the list.

But, is this driver available out of the box on every win9x/nt versions?

--
giulioo@pobox.com