[hylafax-users] I want the subject field in the notification mail

Hi!

Does anyone knows how to have the "subject" of the fax the user puts in is
mailfax in the notification script.I meen, when the user send is fax, the user
receive a notification containing somes information about the "status" of the
job.
But there is information concerning the "JobID" the "Time of execution"
the "mode" etc ... and the user would like to have the subject of his fax too.

I hope you 'll anderstand what I mean.
thanks

Xavier
mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr