[hylafax-users] Background watermark image/ template...

Hello,

I've been searching the archives and google but can't seem to find the
answer to putting a watermark, or background template on the Fax Hylafax
sends.

I've seen references to it, but cannot find the answer.

What I'd like to do is have an image, a Bill of Lading form in this case be
the background image/ template that is 'filled' in by the file Hylafax
prints.

One of the posts says
'Merge something like this (a exercise left to someone else) with the
postscript sent to Hylafax.'
Has anyone done that exercise or similar to what I'd like to do?

Many thanks in advance,
Jim Tagart
http://www.bellcold.com