[hylafax-users] faxaddmodem works good with the modem but no HANG UP !

Hello ,

i've just install a USR MESSAGE PLUS on a rh7.2

the modem is correctly configured : AT2 , AT2 commands works ...... cool !

when i configure hylafax i said : hang up after one ring ....

i restart the server .....

i should be good ....

BUT NOT : when i call , i haven got anything

???? normal ?

>>> this is the end part of ma configuration such how to on the web site :

LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    00
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
SessionTracing:         11
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25

Are these ok [yes]? yes

Now we are going to probe the tty port to figure out the type
of modem that is attached.  This takes a few seconds, so be patient.
Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to the port, or the
modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and cable up the modem
or turn it on, or whatever).

Probing for best speed to talk to modem: 38400 OK.

This modem looks to have support for both Class 1 and 2.0;
how should it be configured [1]? 2

Configure as Class 1 or 2.0 [1]? 2

Configure as Class 1 or 2.0 [1]? 2.0

Hmm, this looks like a Class 2.0 modem.
Modem manufacturer is "U.S. Robotics Inc. 56.0 Voice".
Modem model is "OK".
DTE-DCE flow control scheme [default]?

Using prototype configuration file usr-2.0...

The modem configuration parameters are:

ModemFlowControl:       rtscts
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1
ModemRate:              38400
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4
ModemSetVolumeCmd:      "ATM0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1"
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1
Class2BUGCmd:           AT+FBU=0
Class2CQQueryCmd:       !(0),(0)
Class2NRCmd:            AT+FNR=1,1,1,0
Class2SendRTC:          yes

Are these ok [yes]?

Creating new configuration file /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS1...
...saving current file as /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS1.sav.
Done setting up the modem configuration.

Checking /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config for consistency...
...some parameters are different.

The non-default scheduler parameters are:

CountryCode:            33
AreaCode:               415
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    00
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules

Are these ok [yes]?

Creating new configuration file /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config...
...saving current file as /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.sav.

Don't forget to run faxmodem(8C) (if you have a send-only environment)
or configure init to run faxgetty on ttyS1.
[root@nsl3 root]# faxmodem /dev/ttyS1
[root@nsl3 root]# cu -l ttyS1
Connected.

i must do #pkill cu to stop it ...