Re: [hylafax-users] The sender tag

> I have a nicely working hylafax server installed under debian
> linux. Two questions:
>
> 1) As far as received faxes are concerned, Is it possible to make
> hylafax show the sender tag (the one that is usually printed at the
> top of the fax together with the fax number) in, for
> instance,xferfaxlog or better in the e-mail that the program sends?

I am not sure about this. Someone else will know, I'd be willing to wager.

> 2) How can I modify the email address to which hylafax sends its
> messages (I simply forgot what I did during the installation :-( )?

By default faxrcvd($HYLAFAX_DIR/bin/faxrcvd) sends the email messages to
FaxMaster. If this is the case, then change your aliases file to account
for who should now receive FaxMaster's mail. If you changed that value in
faxrcvd(TOADDR=FaxMaster), change it to who you would now like to receive
the emails.