[hylafax-users] The sender tag

I have a nicely working hylafax server installed under debian linux. Two questions:

1) As far as received faxes are concerned, Is it possible to make
hylafax show the sender tag (the one that is usually printed at the
top of the fax together with the fax number) in, for
instance,xferfaxlog or better in the e-mail that the program sends?

2) How can I modify the email address to which hylafax sends its messages (I simply forgot what I did during the installation :-( )?

Please explain in a straightforward way to an absolute beginner with hylafax
Ciao
Vittorio