[hylafax-users] How-to configure the HylaFAX server to accept remote prints

Hello,

I've got Hylafax working on a Red Hat 6.2 box and want to send print jobs
from an old DG/UX box.  I cannot find details on that anywhere and none of
the clinets I've found can compile.  The box is very stable and I'd rather
just send print jobs from it rather than upgrading a bunch of things.

The '5.7 Faxing via IBM AS/400 ' article mentions;

...you can send facsimiles as print jobs to the HylaFAX server. To do this,
some things have to be done: create an output queue, enable lpr support,
configure the HylaFAX server to accept remote prints...
How do you configure the HylaFAX server to accept those remote prints.
Many thanks in advance, it's probably documented, but I can't seem to find
it.
Jim