Re: [hylafax-users] How do I print successfully sent faxes?

Printing from faxrcvd could put you in troubles. We received 900+
facsimiles per day and I make the mistake to use the same printer to print
the incomming fax and the users print jobs. The printer can handle with the
load but our users are to "impatient" and disconnected the printer for
several times(you know, when windows crashes what you do? They do the same
if the printer is slow...). This causes that faxrcvd terminates abnormally,
lots of pending jobs in the spool and worse, hylafax freeze the line and
stay in receive mode "ad eternun". Adviced by Lee, I save the files in one
directory and print them using a script running in cron. No more headashes.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff