[hylafax-users] Other config issues

Since this seems to be the place to go for help, I've got two other issues
I'd like to figure out.

1) Is there a way to force hylafax to send faxes as a full page?  I use
'sendfax -s na-let', and I've set 'PageChop: none' but if I send a 1/2
page fax, hylafax won't send a full page.  The result is that the bottom
line often gets partially cut off.

2) Is there any easy way to force the number of pages, TSID, etc on the
top (or bottom) or every page sent?  I have a TagLineFormat and
LocalIdentifier set, but that doesn't seem to do it.  Is there another
option to enable that info at the top of the faxed pages?

Thanks for any advice.  BTW, I'm now subscribed to the list :-) so I'll
keep tabs on my hylafax procmail folder.

--
Geoff Silver					<geoff at uslinux dot net>
"If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed...