[hylafax-users] faxcron problems?

HI guys. I delayed my post for a day to see if faxcron is having problems
or not. Well, xferfaxlog permissions are ok, the records are there, but the
output from faxcon is "empty". A C&P of the email notification

Facsimile transmitted since 03/12/02 04:02:

Sender           Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
Total                0      0:00    0.0     0

Facsimile transmitted since last week:

Sender           Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
Total                0      0:00    0.0     0

Facsimile received since 03/12/02 04:02:

Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
Total               0     0:00    0.0    0

Facsimile received since last week:

Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
Total               0     0:00    0.0    0

Report failed calls and associated session logs:

Purge remote device capabilities older than 30 days:
    info/351xxxxxxx (saving locked down values)
    info/351xxxxxx (saving locked down values)

<snipped>

Purge session logs older than 30 days:
    Remove log/c00009464
    Remove log/c00009465
    Remove log/c00009466
    Remove log/c00009467

<snipped>

In our server we are sending 300+  jobs and receiveing 900+ pages per day.
Should I rerun faxsetup?

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff