Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Errors

We have got a number of 3100, 3150 and 3200 machines that we use, all of
our stores have one. A few of these have given us continuous problems, and
not just with HylaFax. I believe that their firmware is buggy as all heck.
One of these days I will ty and figure them out, but in the mean time thank
god for extended warranties.

If you really want to get into it, turning up your log tracing may yield
some insight into what's happening.

Josh