[hylafax-users] problems with WHFC

Hello everybody,

because Winfax suxks, I decided to use HYLAFAX and after some
Problems with LINUX everything works fine.

But now I am searching for a windowsclient. I tried chyphus,
but that program does not please me.

WHFC seems to be the best client, but I have the problem, to get
it working.

Every time I connect to the server WHFC is prompting all the
I tried several versions of HYLAFAX and WHFC and a W95
and W2000 system, but it did not solve the problem.
The author of WHFC is not responding my requests till now.

I have now HYLAFAX 4.1b2 installed. But I tried 4.00(b) also.

regards

Dirk Hoeschen
(Medienreferent)