[hylafax-users] Fax page numbers

>I want get the message from java client.

Sorry can't help you there.

>and I don't find the log file . Could you tell me where is the log file ?

The log file is usually in the .../fax/logs directory and has a name like
c00002345
You can run a grep on the file which matches your receive session and look
for "pages in"

cat c00002345 | grep pages | grep in | cut -c113-119

will return "X pages" for a received fax.

HTH

>>From: "Warren Wagener" <warren@bandm.co.nz>
>>To: "Chi ella" <ella_chi@hotmail.com>
>>Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Are There Received fax page Number and the