Re: [hylafax-users] CAPI4HylaFax

Chris Parsons wrote:

> I rebuilt my version of Hylafax from CVS because I was getting massive MPS,
> EOP problems to certain machines. However that broke the fax sending
> completely. I reinstalled and Install CAPI4HylaFax because I have an eicon 4
> Bri card. Most of the time it works how ever every so often the log reports
> something similar to the below.

A couple of questions:

Are you using capi stuff for your faxes (I think it's
c2faxsend/receive), or are you still using faxsend/receive?

If you are using capi stuff, which distro/kernel are you using?

Which kernel/driver are you using for the eicon board?  Are you using
melware's open source drivers or the binary RPM from eicon?

You don't need capi4hylafax to use the eicon board; you can just use the
ttyI* interfaces.

--Yan

--
Daddy, did all the hair that fell off your head stick to your arms?
Akari, age 4