[hylafax-users]

Hello ML,

I use SuSE 7.3 and AVM Fritz PCI v2.0, so I have to use the AVM drivers, now I want to get fax on 2 MSN's (numbers) and the files should send as attachment via mail to 2 different e-mails.
Hylafax (the SuSE packet) has a script wicht should do this, but
this dont get the 5th parameter (destination) so it cant get the different MSN's (numbers) - so only root gets message.
How to configure to deliver fax via mail by calling number?schickt werden?

Thanks.

Ronny Sseffner

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions