Re: [hylafax-users] Modems that do 2D-MR compression vs class 1let HylaFAX do 2D-MR

Use class 1, it is better by far, and your machine should have no
trouble.  I send aproxmately 1200 faxes a day on a pool of 6 courier
modems with a similar machine, with more than enough headroom that 16
modems shouldn't be an issue either.

Charlie