[hylafax-users] error while loading shared libraries hylafax-4.1

Title: error while loading shared libraries hylafax-4.1

Hi.
Have tryed to install the new binary source 4.1.1 of Hylafax.on Suse 7.3
But after installing I get some trouble when I try to start Hylafax.

/usr/local/sbin/faxq: error while loading shared libraries: libfaxserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

/usr/local/sbin/hfaxd: error while loading shared libraries: libfaxutil.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

libfaxserver.so and libfaxutil.so are in " /usr/local/lib ".
I have been using hylafax 4.1 and Suse 7.2  and every thing was working.  In Hylafax 4.1 I can't find libfaxserver.so and libfaxutil.so .

How do I solve this shared libraries with version 4.1.1 ?

Best regards
atle

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions