[hylafax-users] who runs win98 and cypheus as client for hylafax?

hi together

I'm still fighting with my problem geting all the above running.

after some experimenting I'll bet that there is something wrong inside the cypheus prg running with win98.
I installed it at an NT box -> it's running without any trouble
I did it with another 2 win98 boxes and they all died with the same error.

Error Number:	3265
werden.
Modul:	frmSendFax!Load