[hylafax-users] 4.1.1 question regarding faxrcvd

Ok,
I have setup a hylafax 4.1.1 install and have setup the FaxDispatch file to
Email the Fax as a TIFF file.

When I set FaxMaster: root in /etc/alias/ the Emails (with attachments) are
successfully sent to the root account with each incoming FAX.

Now my problem is as follows.  When I set the FaxMaster:
somename@externaldomain.com the message does not get sent.  I can send fine
with PINE. (Though I did need to specify the SMTP server in the
configuration.)

Am I missing something here?  Is there somewhere I am supposed to specify
the SMTP server so the Email is sent correctly?

Any thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated.

--- Charles