Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and FreeBSD 4.4

Even though I received a copy of a working installation (Thanks a lot
Charlie!) I am still getting me Str.. invalid index error message. Even if I
just telnet into porn 4559, it gives me the error. Does anybody know why or
how I could see what is causing the error message? Thanks

-Robert F.