[hylafax-users] Tagline format changing dynamically?

Hi :)

I have an entry in each config file that looks like this :

TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"

so my fax is send out with a header where the actual vars are replaced in
the Tagline String. Ok, so far everything is completly fine if one only has
one sender Indentity but what if you want to send out with different company
names for example? We need to send faxes that have a header like

From Company1   ... etc
From Company2   ... etc
From Company3   ... etc

regarding to which app sends it or which user submitted the fax. I that
possible? How is the header generated?

Thanks for your help

Stefan