[hylafax-users] Cannot fax word documents

Hylafax users,
I have setup Hylafax 4.1 on SuSE Linux 7.2 Professional.
I am using WHFC on client side to send faxes.
I can send both postscript files and pdf files but I cannot send word
documents.
Hylafax will accept the fax but in the log file it is saying 0:0 pages sent.
I am new to Linux and Hylafax and would appreciate any help.