Re: [hylafax-users] mail redirection of inbound fax

Search the archives for DID, DNIS, and MSN.  This has been discussed
extensively in the last 6 months.

Basically, you need ISDN/PRI, BRI, or T1/E1 service, MSN or DNIS
depending on locale. phone company support, and an ISDN fax modem that
can support it all.

It ain't a cheap solution.

--Yan