[hylafax-users] dialtest and parenthesis bug?

Hi!

I was testing to see if it is possible to strip out parenthesis in a
phonenumber with a regex from dialrules. This did work as expected when I put
it through hylafax but dialtest seems to choke on the parens in a dial string.
It seems like the problem is with the way dialtest parses the input.

Anybody else experience the same?

A phone number that I tested was +358(0)91111111, which does come out right
with hylafax but chokes in dialtest.

regards,
madsen