Re: [hylafax-users] where to buy servers

low cost, ease of use. was the plan, save me the time of doing it myself
mostly.

since posting the original message, we desided to just build it
ourselves. mostly because we didn't seem to find any venders that have a
prebuilt plan to sell.

thanks all for your input

--
Brad Wyman
bradw at sta-care.com
PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56
--
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."