Re: [hylafax-users] New system, received faxes not starting at top of page

On Sunday 13 January 2002 10:16, Stan Brown wrote:
> Well, I finally gout oubound fax/login/ppp, inbound fax/ppp/login working
> on my FreebSD STABLE box with a Courier V.everything modem.
>
> Thanks to all the helpful people on the list!
>
> Now, one final (I hope) problem. Outgoing faes look fine, but incoming
> faxes (including cover page) semm to be "bottom justified", that is the
> tagline is not cmimng out at the top of the page.
>
> Sugestiosn?

I'm facing the same problem too.
Running HylaFAX v4.1 on Mandrake 8.0 running on a AMD 3D K6 300MHz.
Modem is a PCI lucent linmodem.

Also, what program can I use to view all pages in the TIFF file?
Currently, I manually convert it into postscript file using fax2ps.
It will be nice if I can view the tiff files directly.

Thanks for any suggestion.

--
Raymond Pau
rpau@starhub.net.sg