Re: [hylafax-users] storing faxes?

that looks like a good idea.

just wondering how many pages do you figure it takes to get about 650 meg?

also wondering if there is any way i get the file name to include that
info that i normaly find on the top of most inbound faxes. you know, like
the company name, or sometimes the fax number. that would realy help in
the event that i ever had to go dig out a fax for some reason. you know
how it is, get a few hunderd faxes a day, and then someone hits me with a
request for "that fax from so and so from last mounth sometime".
i know it wount be perfect, but any thing will help.

is that posible?