[hylafax-users] Send program terminated abnormally with exit status 0x9

I have downloaded and compiled all of the most current software (Version 4.1) on both an x86 Linux box and a RS/6000-250 AIX (4.2.1.0) box.  I have it all running on the Linux box without any problems but I keep getting the above error when sending faxes on the AIX box.  I was able to rewrite part of Jobs.c++ to stop the Segmenatation Fault.  I am not seeing any other errors in the log files and am getting blank pages on the destination fax machine, does anybody have any ideas?

I tested the changes I made to Jobs.c++ on the Linux box incase they were the culprit but the faxes go through properly.
So far I have tried:
a) older versions of the Tiff software (all the way back to 3.4 beta 018)
b) checking the +rx properties of the usr/local/include, lib and bin directories
c) recompiling tiff, zip and hylafax directories.
d) tried different fax modems

Thanks,

Kevin

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions