Re: [hylafax-users] Binary packages

Hello,
I'm using SCO UNIX Openserver 5.0.4 and I installed hylafax from binaries downloaded from
ftp://ftp.multitalents.net/pub/hylafax/
I haven't try to install from sources.
I have Hylafax server instaled on Linux and I'm using Hylafax on UNIX machine as a client.
It works OK .
One bug i found is in 'textfmt' utility that converts text files to postscript before sending the fax.
It generates wrong %%BoundingBox values.
I know that there are some other hylafax packeges for unix in internet (www.vix.com)
but i haven't tryed them.

best regards:
Milen

Michel Donais wrote:
002501c07b79$f9cced30$0e995fd8@logan">
I'm using SCO Unix 5.0.4 and was wondering if anyone could let me know
of the most receipt binary package that is available and where to get
it.
The most recent binary I found for osr 5.0.4 is Hylafax-4.1beta2.
You can download it as Hylafax-4.1beta2-VOLS.tar at this address:

ftp://ftp2.caldera.com/pub/skunkware/osr5/vols/

I tried to install it with no success.

I'm on my way to build a binary of Hylafax 4.1 for the osr 5.0.4.
It's a bit rough for now cause it's my first experience in making
a binary package.

I can let you know if I succeed on a way or an other.

Michel

---