Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Port Fax Board Support

Well, for $20K I'd guess there be no shortage of volunteers to code MMR
support into Hylafax :-)

Seriously, there are some folks here who make a living doing stuff like
that.  If you're willing to support some development, you can get it done.

OT: WTF is sendmdail doing (or not doing) with my email address????
 That's an internal address that should never see the light outside my
network.....  Could you please send the complete headers from that
email?  Thanks.

--Yan