From: yan@oberon.cardhome.lan [mailto:yan@oberon.cardhome.lan]On Behalf
Of Yan Seiner
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 6:17 PM
To: dfranks@compunetcredit.com
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Port Fax Board Support

Well, first you have to buy the docs and developer kit to the API.  THEN
you can write your own code....

This is as of a couple of years ago.  Maybe they've changed, but the
last time I visited their web site, there were no drivers to download
for ANY OS.

--Yan

--
Daddy, did all the hair that fell off your head stick to your arms?
Akari, age 4