Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Port Fax Board Support

Quoting Daniel Franks <dfranks@compunetcredit.com>:

> Thanks,
>
> Darn.  We have a bunch of existing expensive hardware I would rather
> not
> just throw/auction away.

Brooktrout cards are essentially software-faxes, since their hardware has been
disabled/encrypted and requires the software.  Whether it was expensive or not -
it really is worthless.

> Does anyone know if their is anything supported by HylaFax that also
> supports MMR compression?  When we switched to boards that supported
> MMR
> compression our average fax delivery time almost dropped in half and
> our
> long distance bills went down quite a bit.  It would suck to lose
> that.

You may want to look through the discussion list, but I seem to recall that
HylaFAX will not send in MMR - at least not in Class 1. :-(