Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Port Fax Board Support

Brooktrout does not support its own hardware.  You are free to buy their
developer's kit, and write your own drivers.  They won't even talk to
you about linux (I know, I tried).  This kind of locks them out of the
hylafax crowd.

I don't know about gammafax.

You can get better cost/port than brooktrout with digi's acceleport or
datafire, and they are very well supported as long as you run a
uni-processor machine.  Eicon'd diva server cards are for ISDN, and from
my very limited testing are more flexible than digi, but are going to be
a bear to configure.

Search the archives.  A lot of this discussion has already taken place
several times.....

--Yan