[hylafax-users] Fax and Modem connection (ppp)

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an server wich is able to receive faxes, but also modem
connections. (pppd)

The fax-thing is up and running for a few months now, but I'm having
difficulties setting up mgetty.

I found a document on hylafax.org (www.hylafax.org/FAQ/Q343.php) wich
explains how to receive modem connections.

However.
I use a newer version of something called "agetty" and it won't run because
the arguments are wrong.

"config.tty0" should have an entry "GettyArgs" wich has a value of "-r -b -s
%s %l" according to this documentation.
Those arguments are wrong. (agetty complaints about it.)

Because I have no idea what those values mean, I don't know with what "new"
values I should replace them. (I did "man agetty" ;-) )

Anyone who succeeded in doing what I'm trying to do?
Hints would be greatly appreciated ;-)

Kind Regards,

Johan Braeken.