[hylafax-users] How do I get mgetty and ppp working with HylaFAX?

I did follow the Q343 but no luck yet.  The fax answer ok but no answer
at all from PPP.

Do mgetty should be in inittab like explain in
http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/tips/Dialup-Tips/ppp_server_tips-1.php
.

 From Redhat Linux 7.1 I'm using mgetty-1.1.25-5 and ppp-2.4.0-2, is
there any change in config?

Thank you.

--
Martin Pineault  /* Keep looking for it, soon you will find it. */
OSG Inc.         /* Those who search, will live till the end.   */