[hylafax-users] Help with trace or logging information

Hello,

We are new to Hylafax. We purchased a company that uses the software. The
software dumps large amounts of information into the syslog files in both
/var/adm and the Hylafax directory. this information seems useless to me at
this point and I would like to stop all tracing into either of these files.
I have read the documentation on the site but am unable to come up with a
clear solution. Any help would greatl be appreciated. OS is SCO 3.2 .

Thank You,
Joe Kerins