[hylafax-users] DID Hardware and Setup

A question for the hardware folks out there:

I have a block of 100 numbers that come in through an analog DID on one
trunk. Acting as a PBX inside our fax server is a Brooktrout DID fax board.
We're currently using RightFax and it's time to either upgrade and spend
thousands, or go with an alternative.

I'm hoping Hylafax will be our new solution but we're going to start with
all new hardware and I'm looking for someone who knows what the optimal
hardware solution would be given our parameters.

We have:
100 DID Numbers (Analog)
1 Trunk

We need?
Some type of PCI addon board to act as PBX for incoming DID?
2 fax modems for incoming and outgoing?

I'm anxious to get working on Hylafax and program the DID stuffs. I'm hoping
to get whatever I end up coding into the Hylafax distro so other DID folks
may benefit. I realize I'm working with older Analog lines, but you work
with what you got.

Thanks,

Sean
SFSU FABS