Re: [hylafax-users] the dreaded EOP error (no and this time with a recentHylafax)

>I have read most of the mailinglist archives and although I have it
>running on a 3Com/US Robotics 56 Voice Faxmodem I don't really >think we
can blame it on 3Com's lousy Class 2.0 Implementation >since other modems
reported the problems too, although aparently >not lately.

Last week eheheh. As my granma said always: "wood on him sun!". USR modems
are good for data, but to work with hylafax, oh dear. I have one here and
we are using it for...ppp :).

>So just in case, how do I force the modem into class 1 ?.

Run faxaddmodem on him and where the command asks you for class just put 1.
Cheers.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff