Re: [hylafax-users] Two Outbound Faxlines

Thank you for the reply.

I did not define ModemGroup in the config file.  The documentation says by
default, it is defined as "any:.*" which will make all modems accessible in
the round robin fashion that Hylafax uses.  So Hylafax should be using
"any:.*" unless this is a bug.

Jon Keating
http://www.heuris.com
Voice: 314.534.1514
Fax: 314.534.4351
555 Washington Avenue First Floor, St. Louis MO 63101

HEURIS -- The creators of the most widely used professional software MPEG
and DVD encoder, MPEG Power Professional.