[hylafax-users] Two Outbound Faxlines

Hello,

I installed Hylafax v4.1beta3 on a linux machine (kernel 2.2.13, the
distribution is one that has been severly modified that it is irrelevant)
and connected 2 modems.  Hylafax recognizes both modems and they startup
fine.  I have verified with minicom that both modems function and are
capable of dialing out.  According the the documentation on the website, it
is default behaviour for a job to be sent to the second modem if the first
is busy with something else.  However, it is waiting for the first modem to
come free and not being sent until it is free.  I have another machine that
has 2 modems installed and Hylafax v4.1beta3 and it works properly.  I have
the same settings on both machines, except on the new machine it does not
work properly.  Any ideas/suggestions on what to do?  I've tried messing
with ModemPriority, but it doesn't matter which has a higher priority, the
first modem always receives all outbound jobs.  I'm just faxgetty for both
modems.

Thanks,

Jon Keating
http://www.heuris.com
Voice: 314.534.1514
Fax: 314.534.4351
555 Washington Avenue First Floor, St. Louis MO 63101

HEURIS -- The creators of the most widely used professional software MPEG
and DVD encoder, MPEG Power Professional.