[hylafax-users] HYLAFAX-4.1-16SUSE.I386 under SuSe 7.2pro

Hi!

1) After having installed and configured the .rpm, I
couldnīt start it. I found out,
that /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions is missing. I donīt know,
if I really need it, but obviously it blocks a start of
hylafax.

2) Also, the command "rchylafax start|stop|restart etc." is
missing as well. Obviously, it hasnīt been added to the
path it should has been.

Iīm a newbee, I donīt know where to start about that. Can
somebody help?

bye.
Stefan
Firemail - Ihr Briefkasten im Web. Einfach, schnell, sicher. - http://www.firemail.de