Re: [hylafax-users] setting delay between jobs?

From man config:

PollModemWait
              The time (in seconds) to wait between checks for  a
              modem  to  become  ready  for  use.   Modem polling
              occurs when a modem fails to reset cleanly.

ModemATCmdDelay
              A  delay, in milliseconds, that should be performed
              before each ``AT'' command string is  sent  to  the
              modem.

ModemWaitTimeCmd
              The command to set the number of  seconds  to  wait
              for a carrier signal when placing a call or answer­
              ing the phone.

DISCLAIMER: it's just an oppinion. No flames please.

Lee in some point is right. He 's giving free tech support. But, keep cool
man :). Anyway, I'm pretty sure that these copy+paste from man config could
help Bob Billson. some of my problems and their answer shows to me that
hylafax is a VERY GOOD piece of software. And what was pointed as a
"problem" is what make hylafax so damn good: never stop to send an a
waiting fax. Repeting, I'm pretty sure  that one of the tags above will
help.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff