Re: [hylafax-users] setting delay between jobs?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 04:26:14PM -0400, Brian Richardson wrote:
> I'm following your discussion on this to see what I can learn as a Hylafax
> newbie.

I think Hylafax is a very cool piece of software.  It works very nicely here
as an email (via a Web form) to fax server.  My problem is it is too
efficient at trying to do its job. :-)

       bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz