Re: [hylafax-users] Help selecting a modem.

> Ummm, you must pray for that. Don't think that doesn't happen with fax
> machines. We have a costumer(see, the problem it's not ours : -) ) with a
> fax machine that cannot comunicate with one of ours Toshiba's
> fax.
Although compatibility issues obviously seem to come up here between faxes
and fax-modems, I must admit that I'd never heard of it until you raised the
issue. Outside of line problems there have been no problems with our fax and
others, at least as far as we know of 8)

> The current model is the 56000ZDX.  I have one at a client's, and we're
> breaking (anecdotally; I haven't actually run a spreadsheet) 99%
> reliability with it.
Good enough for me...

Well, after a great response from all you guys it looks like we have a
winner!
The Multi-Tech 56000ZDX (external of course Jay).
Thank you all for these excellent response.

Regards,
Thorsteinn Sigurdsson ( tsigurdsson@tnsn.com <mailto:tsigurdsson@tnsn.com> )
The National Solicitors' Network
73, Gloucester Road
SW7 4SS, London, UK
Tel: 2027 2446422 - Fax: 0207 3706529 - GSM: 0794 9038206