Re: [hylafax-users] Help selecting a modem.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> > that seems to be the current consensus. The PCI card one was something
> > like US$60 each.
>
> But don't buy that one, buy the external.
>
> Trust me on this.  :-)

OK, why is that?  We went the other way, from the 5600ZDX to the PCI
card, and it seems to work as well as the external. We changed mostly to
reduce the clutter (one less external box, cable, and wall wart).

Thanks,

Joe Matuscak
Rohrer Corporation
717 Seville Road