Re: [hylafax-users] Help selecting a modem.

The problem is that I need a modem that can send to all our client fax
machines (not most of them) without any complications.

Ummm, you must pray for that. Don't think that doesn't happen with fax
machines. We have a costumer(see, the problem it's not ours : -) ) with a
fax machine that cannot comunicate with one of ours Toshiba's fax. I have 2
MultiTech working fine here. The MT5600ZDX and the old MT2834BLI. For my
experience and he comments in the mailling list MultiTech and Elsa modems
are very good. The MultiTech PCI seems to work fine too(check in the
mailling list for the exact model) according with Lee's posts. Hope this
helps.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff